Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product Device count in Domain Manager is different from the used License Node showing on top-right

Old 07-08-2018, 10:28 PM

Wink Device count in Domain Manager is different from the used License Node showing on top-right

Recently I noticed that there is some 'difference' between license nodes on right top next to the login name AND the device count in Domain Manager.
In Domain Manager, I saw 116 'Discovered Devices', but on the Map Page's right top corner, it shows that only 76 license nodes are taken.

Does anyone know why? Is there some trick/something I missed here?
Old 07-08-2018, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Device count in Domain Manager is different from the used License Node showing on top-right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Recently I noticed that there is some 'difference' between license nodes on right top next to the login name AND the device count in Domain Manager.
In Domain Manager, I saw 116 'Discovered Devices', but on the Map Page's right top corner, it shows that only 76 license nodes are taken.

Does anyone know why? Is there some trick/something I missed here?

Some discovered devices do NOT take up any license nodes. Such as End Systems, Unclassified Devices.
Please use the license nodes on NetBrain Desktop as the indicator of how many license consumed (namely the nodes number on the top-right of the Map Page)