Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product Netbrain 7 Discovery over LAN to LAN Tunnels Failing

Old 02-09-2018, 01:41 AM

Default Netbrain 7 Discovery over LAN to LAN Tunnels Failing

I ran discovery and in the main data center it finds all my PAN firewalls. However one of these PANs has several IP Sec lan to lan tunnels associated with it. And on the other side of those tunnels are the LANs of remote sites. None of those tunnels or remote sites are discovered. If I click on the + sign to stitch things together it sees the tunnel interfaces but has no awareness of the far end. Is this a limitation of NetBrain or is there some extra step that I need to make this work?
Old 02-11-2018, 04:21 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Netbrain 7 Discovery over LAN to LAN Tunnels Failing

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbmed View Post
I ran discovery and in the main data center it finds all my PAN firewalls. However one of these PANs has several IP Sec lan to lan tunnels associated with it. And on the other side of those tunnels are the LANs of remote sites. None of those tunnels or remote sites are discovered. If I click on the + sign to stitch things together it sees the tunnel interfaces but has no awareness of the far end. Is this a limitation of NetBrain or is there some extra step that I need to make this work?
Hi Michael,
I think my collegue has answered your question via Email, i also attached the solution for reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Establish IPsec VPN links.pdf (189.4 KB, 8 views)