Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product VRFs

Old 04-03-2019, 03:44 PM

Default VRFs

In a runbook on a map, I select "Retrieve Live Data" and the information to retrieve. But I need it retrieved from all VRFs. Looks like it is only retrieved from default, or is it retrieved from all? I thought I'd put a CLI command in to enter the routing context prior to the "retrieve live data" element, or maybe try to create my own live data retrieval qapps. Not sure which to do.

Also, whatever the answer is, can I select a VRF inside the data view for a map, and then see just, for example, the OSPF neighbors for just that VRF? Thanks for any assistance.

Last edited by gabrielshorn; 04-03-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:57 AM

Default Re: VRFs

Not a very active user group, it seems. Anyone have an answer for the issue above?
Old 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM
Administrator

Default Re: VRFs

Sorry for the late response.
Netbrain can automatically retrieve information for all VRFs. You don't need to change the CLI commands, they are all built-in.
Please check the followings:
1. Check the Execution Log of the Runbook to see if NB has logged to the device, if not, please Tune the device to make sure NB has full access to the device.
2. If step 1 checks fine, please click the drop-down list under the "Result" to shift to VRF data. The data for "Global" is shown by default, you need to shift to the exact VRF to see the results.
3. If you still can't read anything for the VRFs, please send the map to Netbrain support team <support@netbraintech.com> for further analysis.

Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielshorn View Post
In a runbook on a map, I select "Retrieve Live Data" and the information to retrieve. But I need it retrieved from all VRFs. Looks like it is only retrieved from default, or is it retrieved from all? I thought I'd put a CLI command in to enter the routing context prior to the "retrieve live data" element, or maybe try to create my own live data retrieval qapps. Not sure which to do.

Also, whatever the answer is, can I select a VRF inside the data view for a map, and then see just, for example, the OSPF neighbors for just that VRF? Thanks for any assistance.