Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product grouping of sites?

Old 02-04-2014, 10:54 AM

Default grouping of sites?

is there any way within site manager to create site groups similar in a way you can create device groups? I have a client who wants to be able to group sites by business unit or by service line. if it can't be done I would like to see it as a feature enhancement.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Default Re: grouping of sites?

Hi ap1436,

I have created Case#00006991 to track your ticket.
By defining search criteria, you can add devices to sites via Dynamic Search feature. It's similar to what you see when defining Dynamic Device Group.
For more details, feel free to check out the video.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:03 PM

I understand about dynamically assigned devices to sites what I am looking to do is further classify sites by what business unit they belong too. and there is no dynamic fields to add them. I would have to manually assign entires sites to a particular business unit.

For example; i want to create a group or site called Corporate and than under that group /site I want to assign all the sites that are apart of Corporate. Any way this can be done?
Old 02-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1436 View Post
I understand about dynamically assigned devices to sites what I am looking to do is further classify sites by what business unit they belong too. and there is no dynamic fields to add them. I would have to manually assign entires sites to a particular business unit.

For example; i want to create a group or site called Corporate and than under that group /site I want to assign all the sites that are apart of Corporate. Any way this can be done?
I'm afraid NB doesn't support this kind of dynamically search for sites, and I've create a feature request case 7061for this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!