Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product I am not able to activate the Qmap Reader using the license key that sent from your side.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:22 PM

Default I am not able to activate the Qmap Reader using the license key that sent from your side.

Keep getting “The Key is invalid” from the application. Even copy/paste has same results.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:26 PM

Default Re: I am not able to activate the Qmap Reader using the license key that sent from your side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramat View Post
Keep getting “The Key is invalid” from the application. Even copy/paste has same results.
To use the Qmap reader, you do not have to activate the license since this is a totally free tool.
You can ignore license activate window by clicking Later option, which will not hinder the functionality of the product. There is no expiration date even if you don’t activate the license.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:29 PM

Default Re: I am not able to activate the Qmap Reader using the license key that sent from your side.

I just downloaded Qmap Reader and had this same problem. The license key was emailed to me, but the software reports it as invalid.

There is no problem using the software. Just wanted to mention, there is still apparently a bug with the license aspect of it.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytootshoes View Post
I just downloaded Qmap Reader and had this same problem. The license key was emailed to me, but the software reports it as invalid.

There is no problem using the software. Just wanted to mention, there is still apparently a bug with the license aspect of it.
Thank you for the notification! We'll check and modify that.