Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product NetBrain Feature Request & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2015, 08:25 AM

Default Re: NetBrain Feature Request & Discussion

Having some issues with the site mapping function. For some reason, when I select Map Site, it will not include all the devices for that site in the map, even though the site manager has all of the devices listed. If you view the L2 map, it does the same thing. It will not list all of the Layer 2 devices and will not interconnect these devices. You can see what I am talking about in the first three images.

I am having this issue with multiple sites, however I noticed that all of these sites are using the latest Cisco devices. All of the sites that are using older equipment seem to map out just fine.

Lastly, I am looking to build physical drawings of each site, however netbrain seems to be too complex for this. On the sites that it does build out completely, it will connect all the access layer switches on one vlan. I am looking to have the sites mapped out via the physical interface connections. I built a sample of what I am looking for and attached that as well. Considering Netbrain uses CDP information to build site topologies, I am assuming that this is just a function that I haven't figured out yet.
Attached Images
File Type: png Netbrain1.png (45.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png netbrain2.png (62.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png netbrain3.png (17.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png netbrain4.png (33.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by bkhefner; 01-12-2015 at 08:48 AM.