Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerOne-Skill-at-a-Time How can I use NetBrain EEv6.2a1 workstation in a Multi RDP environment ?

Old 05-24-2017, 05:41 AM

Default How can I use NetBrain EEv6.2a1 workstation in a Multi RDP environment ?

We need to use NetBrain in a Multi RDP environment and I encounter the follwoing error.
Attached Images
File Type: png multirdp.png (22.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-24-2017, 07:26 AM

Default Re: How can I use NetBrain EEv6.2a1 workstation in a Multi RDP environment ?

First, we need to install NetBrain workstation by the followings, take indows 2012 R2 for example:

1. Install the “Remote desktop service” role on Windows 2012 R2
# Click Start, type servermanager.exe, and then click Server Manager.
# In the menu section, click Manage and Add Roles and Features.
# Install the “Remote Desktop Services” role follow the steps in Add Roles and Features Wizard.
#In the Roles services selection window. Try to add the Connection Broker/Gateway/Licensing/Session Host/Web Access services. And then follow the instruction to complete this task.
2. Open the control panel and click the “Install application on remote desktop server” menu to open the “Install program …” window,(# View by small/large icons to bring up the option), browse to the workstation setup file and run the installation.

And then we need to apply a patch since this feature is disable by default in NetBrain EEv6.2a&&EEv6.2a1.
1. Replace the Netbrain.exe with the new one. The new one is located at http://ws2.netbraintech.com/download/SunWG/patches/patch_to_enable_multirdp.zip
2. open the @\NetBrain\Workstation Enterprise Edition\conf\graphics.ini graphics.ini and then add the

GlobalMutiInstance=1

in the node of [global]
Attached Images
File Type: png multi2.png (27.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png multi.png (45.9 KB, 1 views)