Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product How do I remove a node on the map window?

Old 01-04-2013, 05:52 PM

Default How do I remove a node on the map window?

This seems like a dumb question, and maybe I'm not using this right, but how do I remove a node on a map?

Searching for a node and mapping it is quick and easy, and after mapping a few nodes together, I just want to remove one or two.

Right clicking on a node gives me Remove from Device Group or Workspace as my choices, but I just want to remove it from the map window. I don't want to remove the node entirely from Netbrain and have to re-add or rediscover it later.

I've removed the links connected to the node, and disabled showing all ports. So I just want to remove it from the screen without having to re-add it back to a Device Group or Workspace.

I have Operator Edition 4.1.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Administrator

Default Re: How do I remove a node on the map window?

You can delete a node from a map via Delete/Del button on your keyboard. Choose the node, the press Del to remove it from the map. Given your question, there is some kind of none user-friendly operation here. I will file a requirement for Req Dept. considering. Thanks for your posts.

Thanks
Gerry
Old 01-07-2013, 10:01 AM

Default Re: How do I remove a node on the map window?

LOL okay that works! Thanks!

Yeah, would be good to have a Remove from Window option, just not use to using that Delete key.