Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerOne-Skill-at-a-Time Can NetBrain Respond to Yes or No Prior to Username at Login

Old 12-01-2016, 09:58 AM

Default Can NetBrain Respond to Yes or No Prior to Username at Login

Currently NetBrain attempts to log into my HP devices by immediately submitting username and password. These devices are configured to ask if a user would like to log in Yes or No prior to asking for username and password. How can I configure NetBrain to respond to the Yes or No answer that my routers ask prior to username and password at log in? This is the sequence of messages that I receive when I telnet into the device. "Press Y or ENTER to continue, N to exit." (Y is then seleted) "Login authentication" (followed by) "Username:"
Old 12-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Can NetBrain Respond to Yes or No Prior to Username at Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryVH View Post
Currently NetBrain attempts to log into my HP devices by immediately submitting username and password. These devices are configured to ask if a user would like to log in Yes or No prior to asking for username and password. How can I configure NetBrain to respond to the Yes or No answer that my routers ask prior to username and password at log in? This is the sequence of messages that I receive when I telnet into the device. "Press Y or ENTER to continue, N to exit." (Y is then seleted) "Login authentication" (followed by) "Username:"
Please see attached picture for setting up the correct login script for HP device, if you have any other questions, please send an email to support@netbraintech.com, we will have engineers help you out as soon as possible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf How to customize HP login script.pdf (608.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 12-02-2016, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Can NetBrain Respond to Yes or No Prior to Username at Login

That did the trick many thanks!!