Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product NetBrain Feature: Link Group

Old 07-07-2011, 01:50 AM

Default NetBrain Feature: Link Group

NetBrain Feature: Link Group

A link group contains a group of interfaces. Similar to device groups which are used to better manage network devices, link groups can be used to better organize the interfaces. The user can define a set of search criteria to create a link group. For example, the user can create a link group for all interfaces running a certain VRF.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 PM

Default Re: NetBrain Feature: Link Group

If I have two dynamic device groups with a pair of parallel links between them, will the link group function allow me to show those as a single path rather than as two discrete paths?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:29 AM

Default Re: NetBrain Feature: Link Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameiam View Post
If I have two dynamic device groups with a pair of parallel links between them, will the link group function allow me to show those as a single path rather than as two discrete paths?
Hi, thegameiam,

A link group consists of interfaces and/or devices, is meant to organize the workspace and create Q-maps more efficiently. It has nothing to do with NetBrain's behavior of displaying the links between two dynamic device groups. So in your case, the link group function cannot allow you to show them as a single path.

Thanks.