Netbrain
Home NetBrain Product One-Skill-at-a-Time Search Mark Forums Read
Go BackThe Net-BrainerNetBrain Product FAQ: Why canít I watch the videos online?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:03 AM

Default FAQ: Why canít I watch the videos online?

Why canít I watch the videos online?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:04 AM

Default Answer

1. Please make sure that you have installed the flash player correctly. To check whether you have installed the flash player, you can go to your computerís Add or Remove Programs window.
2. Please make sure that the sound card in your computer works.
3. Please make sure that you have enabled the SCRIPTING options in your Security Settings window. To check this item, please choose Internet Options>Security>Custom Level from your internet browser.
4. Please add the site www.netbraintech.com into the Trusted Site list on your computer. To check this item, please choose Internet Options>Security>Trusted Site from your internet browser.
5. If you still have difficulty watching the videos smoothly, please try the following options:
a. Update your flash player to the latest version
b. Close any other programs currently running that may have large CPU utilization
c. Close your running firewall program
6. If all measures mentioned above do not work, please send the videosí URL addresses to Support@netbraintech.com. We will check the specific files as soon as possible and then send you the necessary feedback in a timely manner. Thanks.